Authors: So You Want To Encourage The World. . .
So you want to encourage the world with your insights and ideas; why not publish your voice? Are you a parent or person who has been dealt a weak hand in the game of life and have developed unique ways to overcome whatever has challenged your well being? If this is the case, MasterpieceFactory urges you to send us your success stories for possible publishing.
You feel lost and hopeless; your life is down in the dumps… If you are like most of us and have a great deal of difficulty coping with your circumstances, MasterpieceFactory would like to hear your story too. Your input is essential to our research and ability to produce Encouragements stories about your issue. Write and tell us about your hardships, your feelings and all your questions that need answering.
Christopher Chaplin says, “Without problems there would be no need for ideas,” so please send us your true stories describing your misfortune and we will research and evolve Encouragement Stories from them.
We are currently accepting non-fiction stories of real-life experiences from professionals or parents of children who have been diagnosed with a physical, emotional and or medical disability, disorder, or disease.
Your writing experience is secondary to your first-hand testimony of your methods for success and both positive and negative aspects of living with your situation. We are interested in non-fiction stories and poems (rhyme and prose) intended for adults and/or youth.
We recognize that all people have individual circumstances that force us to make compromises in life intended to sustain our own survival. When organizing your story if you are not yet an experienced writer please write, “a matter of fact”, submitting your story in essay or point form. Only descriptive elements of your story should take up any necessary length in words.
When writing your story or poem please try to clearly show the problem, how the problem physically and emotionally affected you and/or your loved ones, a description of your and your child’s emotions, your choices, consequences, how it has affected others in your social and private life. How did you cope? Share your breakthroughs and accomplishments, describe your learning props or tools. How it your experience positively and negatively impacted your life? And how do you feel your methods will help others?
If your story is chosen, our team of artists will diligently work with you to create a masterpiece that will encourage its readers to develop their own ideas to manage their similar problems.
Once you have decided that you are going to submit your manuscript, take the following steps.
- Please do not send query letters.
- For a picture book, send text. If you have illustrations or art suggestions please include them. If we offer you a contract we will be responsible for finding an illustrator.
- Please do not send your manuscript to another publisher until after it has been accepted or rejected by MasterpieceFactory.
- Because of the volume of manuscripts received, we cannot provide guidance on how to write for children nor critiques on the material you have submitted.
- The stories may have any theme or subject that shows a person successfully managing a circumstances that has threaten your life and overall well being.
- Please send an outline of your story and the first 1000 words.
- Please send your complete poem.
- The submitted peace (Story or poem or other format for creative expression) shall be of the authors own original work and should not have been previously published anywhere.
- All submissions must be sent to MasterpieceFactory Inc. as an e-mail attachment (Word file) or in the body of an email.
- All submissions that are not in English may be translated by translation software.
- All submissions must bear the authors contact information (Name, address, e-mail and phone).
- All submissions will be acknowledged.
- All submissions will not be returned.
- By submitting your peace you the author assign MasterpieceFactory exclusive Copyrights until such time your proposal is rejected in writing by MasterpieceFactory.
- Because of the amount of manuscripts we receive and our process for considerations please allow up to 12 months for us to accept or reject your proposal. If we think your material has potential, it will be read by several people before we can reply to you.
- Submissions cannot be rescinded prior to being rejected or accepted by MasterpieceFactory.
- If your manuscript is accepted for publication, we will contact you and explain the editorial and publishing process and your involvement in it.
- MasterpieceFactory has the right to edit and alter the peace in anyway it deems necessary.
- If your manuscript is chosen for publication MasterpieceFactory Inc. will offer a contract to purchase FULL COPYRIGHTS from you the AUTHOR of said works.
- All proposals will be considered on a work for hire bases.
Use standard manuscript submission format.
Standard format means:
- Single-space your synopsis and or outline.
- Double-space your story or non-fiction work.
- Full Contact information to the left corner with word count
- Title centered at top of page one (Same page as Contact information)
- Second page Title and page number in header
- 1" margins top and bottom, 1.5" margins left and right
- 12 pt Courier or Times New Roman font
- If you're entering poetry, the spacing is up to you. However presents your work in its best light.
So You Want to Be a Picture Book Illustrator . . .
So you want to become a published illustrator and dazzle the world with your brilliant expressions! Children's picture books make extensive use of quality illustrations and will deliver an enormous amount of personal satisfaction. We are keen to look at illustrators from around the world who believe they have the interest and ability to illustrate children's picture books. If you would like to show us samples of your work, the best way is to follow our instructions and read our terms and conditions.
MasterpieceFactory Illustration Details
We invite amateur and professional illustrators to submit samples of their original artwork or proposed caricature drawings from our list of available stories. Once the entry deadline has closed all illustration submissions will be reviewed and judged by MasterpieceFactory Inc. and its team. The illustrator that receives the most positive feedback and is best suited for the story will be selected.
- The entry deadline will close 90 days after the first illustrated proposal of the said proposed book cover or sample is submitted.
- Illustrators may make multiple submissions for each project.
- Choose a manuscript from the available list
- Illustrate one of a proposed book cover, page illustration or caricature in full color (camera ready art is optional.) If MasterpieceFactory Inc does not specify a medium you may submit your sample in any size, format or medium for your chosen story.
- Amateur and professional illustrators are invited.
- Once we select an illustrator we develop a list of illustrations and a schedule.
- All submissions to MasterpieceFactory shall be of the artist own original work.
- All submissions to MasterpieceFactory should be sent as an email attachment.
- All submissions will be acknowledged.
- All submissions will not be returned.
- All submissions created as a sample based on a MasterpieceFactory Inc. copyright or trademark caricature, theme or any intellectual property that is illustrated for obtaining a contract with MasterpieceFactory Inc. become property of MasterpieceFactory Inc. (An illustrator cannot send 1 or more variations of a caricature in one of our stories or proposed project illustration and make claims against MasterpieceFactory Inc. for copyright infringement if his/her submission is rejected and a similar looking caricature from another Illustrator is chosen. All caricatures based on the same concept will have similarities. This rule is to protect MasterpieceFactory Inc. from illustrators trying to stop us from illustrating our own intellectual property and caricature concepts.)
- If your proposal is chosen MasterpieceFactory Inc. will offer you a work for hire based contract.
- If you accept this contract you the illustrator will agree to work for hire and complete the remaining illustrations for the said project.
- MasterpieceFactory Inc. will retain full copyrights of all illustrated work for said project.
Copyright © 2007 MasterpieceFactory.com · Designed by Horizon Graphics and Web Solutions Ltd.